Happy Eclipse Monday to all……………
Summer is rapidly coming to an end. No more sun bathing, swimming pools or sun burns.
Tomorrow my son will start a new school year, and the hustle and bustle will start once again. I’m sure many of you are in the same boat; getting your family prepared for early mornings and school buses.
If you are struggling with meals or meal planning, worry no more because I have a special treat for you……..A late summer grilled chicken & peach salad. It’s U mm mmm good!!
How to Make a Delicious Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad
- Start by gathering fresh herbs, like rosemary and basil to add flavor your chicken.
- Season poultry with herbs, salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Next, add 2 Tbsp. cooking oil to pan and grill chicken on medium heat.
- Add 1/2 chopped onion and 1/2 bell pepper to pan.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Place a bed of fresh spinach on your plate.
- Then, lay grilled chicken on top of spinach.
- Place slices of fresh peaches around the chicken.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- For an added zing and 0 calories, use freshly squeezed lime instead of salad dressing.
Grilled Chicken & peach salad.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of pink lemonade with frozen blueberries.
I hope you have a great day.
Sharing at these parties
The post Late Summer Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad appeared first on Lady & the house.com
Are you following Lady & the house on social media? Please join in at the links below:
SUBSCRIBE HERE to have all my posts sent to your inbox!