Welcome back to Tuesday Target Faves!
The first quarter of the year has quickly passed by and Easter is quickly approaching.
I am always searching for items for my home that are versatile or can easily transition. Hence, the goal for selections made this week.
Besides, the fact the selected items can transition for Easter, I like all the natural finishes and light colors.
Get shopping for my Tuesday Target Faves: Spring Inspired
1. Canvas Market Bag – A much-needed essential to carry while shopping.
2. Jar Candle – Lavender Vanilla – Smith & Hawken – Provides a relaxing aroma and are available in many different scents.
3. 5 pc. Izon Flatware Set – This set can easily be integrated for any season, like Christmas. (I love the gold finish)
4. 12-pc. Clear Glass Tumbler Set – A much-needed staple for entertaining. (This tumbler set is super cheap!)
5. Porcelain 16pc Coupe Dinnerware Set White – This set is simple and to the point. (clean white porcelain) It is versatile and can be used for any occasion.
6. Natural Kitchen Textiles Decorative Charger – The round jute place mat with a natural finish is versatile (and on sale).
7. Wood Tray with Gold Inlay – I love incorporating nature inspired pieces and who doesn’t like a touch of gold.
8. Wicker Basket – A necessary piece for storage.
9. Flat Woven Kitchen Towel – The graphics speak for themselves. (They shout spring).
10. Westbrook Mid Century 42″ Round Dining Table – A mid-century must have. I love the juxtaposition of the clean white top against the dark wood base.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks selections for Tuesday Target Faves. Most are from the Target Home Style Catalog and are the latest home trends for spring.
Make sure you subscribe to keep up with my weekly selections for Tuesday Target Faves.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to get all my posts sent to your inbox!