Since I am always on the look out for sales at Target…
I decided to make a weekly board to share my favorite selections for the sales & deals currently going on at my favorite store Target.
With the arrival of spring comes spring cleaning and organizing. I have spent the past two weeks cleaning and sprucing up my backyard. Meanwhile trying to decide what projects I will take on this year to make improvements to my home. It got me day-dreaming about ideas for an outdoor patio and the things I would love to have for this space.
Tuesday Target Faves
1. Black Fern Lumbar Pillow – This pillow offers the best of both worlds, Ferns and a black & white color scheme.
2. Black Stripe Lumbar Pillow -This pillow is both weather and fade resistant.
3. Rectangular Patio Umbrella – In my favorite color, this turquoise umbrella has a push button for easy tilting.
4. Black Flower throw Pillow – A reversible pillow with bold graphics.
5.Worn Stripe Black & White Outdoor Rug – Just because I love stripes, especially Black & White.
6. Outdoor Decorative Pillow – Black/White Vees – Jazz up the patio with this modern print and yellow trim for a pop of color.
7. Outdoor Fabric Pouf in Natural – To use as a side table or for additional seating.
8. Beacon Hill Sectional Collection – This patio furniture has clean lines and plush cushions bringing the comfort of indoors out.
(I SO want all of the above!!)
Can you tell….. I LOVE black & white. Follow my black & white board on Pinterest for additional inspiration.
Hope you enjoyed! Happy Tuesday.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to have all my posts sent to your inbox!